Home / Buyer Services / Partnership / Cocksedge Building Contractors
Together we can offer the best service to our customers at every stage of a project’s delivery and meet company, customer and legal requirements.
Cocksedge Building Contractors Ltd is committed to executing each and every project, irrespective of size or complication, to the highest standards.
Our approach brings together all of our safety, environmental and quality objectives, qualified personnel, labour resource, past project experience and innovative construction technology to deliver a successful project.
• Maintain efficiency, proficiency, honesty and reliability in our relationships with our clients, contract team, supply chain and staff.
• Perform for our customers to the highest level of quality construction services at fair and competitive prices.
• Ensure the permanence and durability of our company by customer satisfaction in all areas of our work.
• Build long-term relationships.
• Treat everyone fairly.
• Provide an environment that nurtures excellence and provides value to our customers.
• Producing excellence in all that we do.
• Have the same values.
• Offer innovative solutions and added value to projects.
• Embrace and encourage safe working practices.
• Cares about delivering a first-class product.
• Have the skills and resources to deliver first class projects.
Our supply chain is an integral and invaluable part of the successful delivery of our projects and it is therefore vital that we have an effective prequalification solution to ensure that all suppliers and subcontractors meet our minimum standards.
Following a review of our requirements for our Approved Supplier List, including feedback from our framework partners, we have chosen to partner with Constructionline to provide our prequalification solution.
If you are not an existing Constructionline member, please click on the ‘Signup’ link below to sign up at the required membership level in the communication you received.
If you are an existing Constructionline member and need to upgrade, please log in to your account and upgrade to the required membership level.
• A single profile to keep updated to qualify for many large contracts, prevent duplication and save time and money.
• Tailored assessment, proving fitness to supply or identifying areas to improve.
• A simplified qualification process managed through a single solution.
• Hosted “Meet the Buyer” events.
“We believe that the only way to success is by forming open, honest long-term relationships with our supply chain. Working together and applying our combined skills and experience to provide the right outcomes for our customers that we all can be proud of.”
Register for the Constructionline membership level our partner has directed you to, or the membership level that best fits your company profile. During registration you’ll need to supply the sign-up code you were given in your letter or email communication. Existing Constructionline members will need to upgrade to the appropriate membership level as directed. By joining Constructionline you’ll become part of a 46,000 strong community of likeminded Suppliers. Representing over a quarter of the industry, Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services.
After you register as a Constructionline member, you’ll receive an email from Constructionline confirming your registration and login details. Once you’re registered, login to the Constructionline portal and ensure that your profile is complete and up to date across all of the appropriate sections.
Constructionline will carry out an assessment of your completed profile within 5 working days of your application and submission for Key Account Suppliers or 10 working days for standard Suppliers. We will let you know if anything requires any updates and assist you through the verification process.
Your message has been received, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Your message could not be sent at this time.
For assistance pelase email Constructionline@Constructionline.co.uk
View more information on the latest release