Data Portability –
Common Assessment Standard

Request a data transfer

If you are a supplier that is already Common Assessment Standard verified with another body and wish to transfer your data to Constructionline, you will need to create an Associate profile in Constructionline, once registered you will need to provide your Constructionline registration number to the other body and request that their data is transferred.

We recognise that as a current Constructionline member you may want to share your data with other Common Assessment Standard recognised assessment bodies. In order for this to happen your company will need to complete the form below providing permission to share data, once this is complete we will action the data transfer.

Data Portability form
Get in touch

How can we help?


Thank you

Your message has been received, we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Something went wrong

Your message could not be sent at this time.

For assistance pelase email